Bachelor's of Science Degree in Exercise Science from North Dakota State University-Summa Cum Laude
Doctor of Chiropractic from Northwestern Health Sciences University-Summa Cum Laude
- RockTape/Kinesiology Tape certified professional
- Graston Soft Tissue Mobilization Technique Certified-Breaks up scar tissue and fascial restrictions
- Sports and Nutritional Performance Certified-Non-surgical care approach to soft tissue/musculoskeletal management and proper nutritional protocols
- Basic Life Support Provider
- Certified FMT Movement Specialist
Dr. Carpenter attended NDSU where she studied Exercise Science, and competed in track and field as a heptathlete with specialization in high jump and javelin. Dr. Carpenter chose to be a chiropractor because she welcomes the challenge of diagnosis, the pleasure of helping and educating patients, and the active lifestyle of her career via spinal and extremity adjusting, exercise recommendations, spinal stabilization exercises, active muscle release, and nutritional guidance.
Less than 10% of the population seek chiropractors for care, thus it is Dr. Carpenter’s goal to raise awareness of chiropractic as the 1st option for care before seeking surgical and medicinal options. She chose chiropractic, because she has seen the relief and quality of life that it has given to her family and friends.
Dr. Carpenter spends her time with her husband, Travis, and their 3 dogs Duncan, Kawhi, and Briar. She enjoys reading anything she can get her hands on, rollerblading, running, lifting weights, walking her dogs, watching the San Antonio Spurs play basketball, and cheering on the NDSU Bison!!